Here are the pictures from the temple (Finally!). They include pictures when we exit the Temple, family pictures, bridesmaid pictures, groomsmen pictures, more pictures of Eric and I, and finally, miscellaneous fun ones. Enjoy!
Again, our colors were Seal Grey, Granite Grey, Amethyst Jewel, Deep Amethyst, and Luscious Mango
Temple Pictures
Everybody is getting ready. The dads and groomsmen needed their boutonnieres!
My bridesmaids trying to keep warm! Hang in there, ladies!
My Grandpa King! So glad he could make it!
Eric's Grandma and Grandpa Hall. Glad they could make it too!
Here we come!
Look at that glow :)
Eric's mother, Ruth.
Our niece, Laura! She is still unsure whether to hate or like me...
My aunt Karen Strang!
My mother, Elizabeth.
Aunt Leslie and Uncle Craig Gould! Was great seeing you guys!
Nephew Cayden, Bro-in-law Chad and his wife Amber.
Grandpa and Grandma Higgins, Cory, Us, Ruth, Grandma and Grandpa Hall
All of Eric's Siblings (minus Brian, he is on a mission!)
My Family
Uncle Craig and Aunt Leslie Gould
The Scandal!!!
Aunt Karen and cousin Janet!
Bridesmaids
Krysta (sister-in-law), Caitlyn Violand, Me, Krisina (sister), Kary Clemons, Jannalee Rosner
Silly Eric jumped in the picture and we didn't know till we looked at the pictures later!
Looking off into the distance. Classic! ;)
Krisina Smith
Little Lily was with us, too!
Krysta Higgins
Kary Clemons
Jannalee Rosner
Caitlyn Violand
Mother and her two daughters!
Groomsmen
Brandon McBride, Jim (My father, not a groomsmen), Cory (father, not a groomsmen), Eric, Steven Higgins (Brother), Chad Higgins (Brother), Brandon Gould (Brother), Merek Smith (Krisina's Husband)
Best Man: Brandon McBride
Brother Bear, aka. Brandon
Merek Smith
Chad Higgins
Steven Higgins
More Eric and Carly
I wanted to show the beading on my dress but it didn't really work...
I love my bouquet!
Forever and for all eternity!
This one is for Krissy! I liked the picture you did like this so much I did it myself. :)
Misc.




















No comments:
Post a Comment