Oh, I forgot they had an that, but wait, that means...they have a long bow... Which means they have arrows... Which means Eric should pose with them!
"Eric go inside and put your elf-jacket on!"
"What are you talking about? It's too hot, why would I do that?"
"I want you to pose with the long bow and arrows. We could get some awesome pictures of you as a archer."
"Haha, that sounds ridic..." Pause. "I'll go get it."
...A couple minutes later...
"Carly, get some from this angle. Now this angle. Now shoot on the other side of me."
"Okay, I think we've got enough, Eric."
"No, wait! Just one more. Try to get some cool sun flares. What if I pose like this? Or this?" And so on for about 30 mins.
Here are some of his favorite pictures that make him look super awesome and dramatic.
Eric was so excited about these pictures I took, plus he was able to put his signature in the pictures.
Then he decided he looked the part so why can't he shoot like Legolas or Robin Hood? So, I recorded him shooting the bow...watch what happens. The first time Eric shoots the bow he channels his inner archer, and the second time he shoots is more reality.
*No dogs were harmed in the making of this film.*
*Note: I don't quite like this video, but Eric refuses to make me what I want. He says its our blog so he should have a say, but I say it's mine even though the majority of it's content is about him. I mean you don't see him making blog posts, do you? I'm the one writing and posting these beauties, so why does he think he has a say in how I want the blog post to be, you know? But I digress.*




Eric was right. The sun flare definitely gives a dramatic effect. Haha!
ReplyDeleteYah, we are obsessed with them.
Delete