Yep, you read correctly. It's only...I mean already been a year since Eric and I married each other in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. For our anniversary we went out to eat at Culver's and relaxed in a hot tub at my parents' house afterward. Then we watched Wall-E because why not? We wanted to get away, but nice hotels cost you your firstborn child so we went camping in his parents' backyard instead. Yes, we set up a tent, roasted marshmallows, read around the campfire, and tried to sleep in the cold with the sprinklers occasionally hitting us. It was great. Oh, and I made him take super awesome pictures with me. See?
Everything looks poignant and sophisticated in Black and White, don't you agree?
Krissy, my fantastic sister, helped us take these ones until Lily, my fantastic niece, decided she'd had enough and wanted to go to bed. We finished taking them with a tripod.
My awesome new sandals I bought for pictures and summertime!
I quite like how artsy and dramatic this one is.
Fantastic sun glare. (Thanks Krissy!)
If you are paying attention you will notice there are a lot of me solo. I'm not exceedingly vain I promise. Eric just takes pictures of me while he adjusts the camera...
What a fantastic place for a log, don't you think? It's almost like it was put there on purpose...

Ring pictures are always fun. I love them so much!
Here's to another wonderful year and lifetime togethe!




























No comments:
Post a Comment