Still no baby girl.
Grandma Gould is getting restless as her time with baby girl slowly ticks away. (April 11th is coming up fast!)
![]() |
| 40 weeks! |
Eric is...well, Eric.
He placed a wrapped up stuffed animal in our car seat. So that tells you how much he wants her to come.
And me? Well, I think she is never going to come. However, when Eric and I woke up this morning and there was still no sign of baby girl, we wrote a song to inspire her to come.
No Going Back
Dark Horse Parody
CARLY:
I knew you were
you were gonna come today
and here you are
still in my belly
We are tired of waiting.
of waiting and waiting
Make us your Mom and Daddy
Make us your little family
but don't make us keep waiting, keep waiting, keep waiting, oh
So you want to play with the baby?
Boy, you should know what she's crying for.
Did you change her diaper?
Or is it milk that she's searching for?
Are you ready for, ready for
a Baby girl, baby girl
'Cause once she's here, once she's here
There's no going back
Mark my words
this world will not disappoint
Two Grandmas
and Grandpas are out here
waiting to cuddle you
if you choose to come today, so come today
So you want to play with the baby?
Boy you should know what she's crying for.
Did you change her diaper?
Or is it milk that she's searching for?
Are you ready for, ready for
a Baby girl, baby girl
'Cause once she's here, once she's here
There's no going back
ERIC:
She’s a baby
I call her Sweet One
She'll eat, sleep, and poop
till she is older
Be careful
You've got to hold her head
I call her Sweet One
She'll eat, sleep, and poop
till she is older
Be careful
You've got to hold her head
Put a binky in her mouth
and wrap her up like a burrito
You will fall in love
When you meet her
If you get the chance you better keep her
When you meet her
If you get the chance you better keep her
Pretty soon she'll wake up and
demand that you feed her
Give her back to mommy then collapse on the sofa
She can be my Little Monkey
Give her back to mommy then collapse on the sofa
She can be my Little Monkey
In a few months if I'm lucky
Yah I think I love her
Baby's so cute
I’m sleep deprived and I don't care
She got me like a walking zombie
Baby's so cute
I’m sleep deprived and I don't care
She got me like a walking zombie
but soon I'll teach her Parkour
Why is she crying?
I've got her wrapped up tight in a swaddle
Wait? What's that smell?
Oh no, I forgot to change her diaper!
CARLY:
So you want to play with baby?
Boy you should know what she's crying for.
Did you change her diaper?
Or is it milk that she's searching for?
Are you ready for, ready for
a Baby girl, baby girl
'Cause once she's here, once she's here
There's no going back




No comments:
Post a Comment