I had another Walking Dead dream last night.
I woke up in a panic, then settled into relief when I remembered that Eric was not going to start eating me alive or that there weren't hordes of creepy, moaning zombies outside the apartment.
![]() |
| Sleeping next to my Walker husband! |
Haven't seen the Walking Dead? Turn back! Don't go down that slippery slope. It is equally addicting, terrifying, and awesome. Listen to me! Curiosity led me down it's shuffling, groaning path and now, I cannot leave. Anyway, as I drifted back into uneasy sleep (curse you imagination!), Eric reached over and pulled the sheets off me.
Isn't that just like him to steal my side of the sheet and wake me up! In my annoyed, half-awake state, I yanked the sheet back, startling him halfway out of sleep. He mumbled, rolled over, and didn't move again. Satisfied he had learned his lesson, I fell back asleep only to wake up a couple hours later for school.
Later that day, I realized he probably didn't even know he had even done such a cruel act and thus decided to enlighten him to last night's occurrence. Laughing, he told me that he had been dreaming. "I was getting dressed in my dream. I grabbed a shirt and pulled it onto my head. Haha, I guess I reached over you and grabbed the sheets in real life. Sorry."
Again with the dreams, if he isn't hitting me in frustration, he is stealing my sheets. Why must he have dreams? They always seem to disrupt my beauty sleep. I am starting to see a pattern in the making.
On a side note, I don't think I did very well on my Oral Exam for Spanish. I forgot all the awesome, intelligent things I wanted to say as soon as I sat down. Sigh, oh well.
On the other side note, I may or may not be obsessed with the following things:
2. The Gameboy Emulator App that lets me play Pokemon
4. Patrick Rothfuss' The Kingkiller Chronicles series
5. Chocolate Milk
Namaste!


No comments:
Post a Comment