Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Justin Bieber. Our new --- celebrity.

Today, I woke up and did the dishes that I forgot to do last night.  RuthMom called to let us know that she was fine (she had to have her appendix removed last night...yuck!).  Then I impressed myself when I decided to go for a jog... 

And I did... (a small one, of course, I have to build up my 'muscles')

And while I was on my small jog around the 500 court circle I noticed that someone had moved into one of the laundry mats/storage areas.  



That is right.  JUSTIN BIEBER lives 100 ft from our new apartment!!!  You can tell it is real by how professional it looks and they have an exclamation point to add to the credibility.  There is a box around his name and is clearly not drawn with Dollar Store sidewalk chalk...  I mean, yes, they spelled his name wrong, but I am sure they will get that fixed soon...  Here, let me give you a close up!


I just wanted to let you all know if you wanted to meet Justin Bieber I could probably introduce you since we are best buddies.  I mean come on, we live in the same neighborhood and we both do laundry.  Just saying.  How can he not be best buddies with us?

Wonder who will move into the laundry mat/storage area for our building!?

...Let's vote on it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment